APH OC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers Hetalia Original Characters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hollywood [APP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Czechia

Czechia

Hollywood [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood [APP]   Hollywood [APP] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Hollywood [APP] 96dgzs
Name:
Holly-Marie Jones

Nickname(s):
Holly, Marie, “Tinseltown”, “Starstruck Town”

Area Being Personified:
Hollywood, L.A., Cali

Timeline (DOB - DOD):
1853-today

Ethnicity:
American, Spanish

Religion:
Catholic

Government:
She’s under L.A. government-wise. She used to have an honorary “Mayor of Hollywood” for ceremonial purposes only, which role was held by Johnny Grant from 1980 until his death on January 9, 2008. No replacement was named, so no more Mayor for her.

Movies, parties, the night-life, money, music, acting, beaches, makeup, jewelry, money, smokes/drugs, alcohol, attention, MONEY, flirting, shopping, drama llama, pretty clothes, heels, flip-flops

Dislikes:
Bad acting, (early) mornings, hobos oh wait... those are actors :I /shot, buzzkills, hangovers

Notable Foreign Relationships:
She uses most other countries for filming purposes (close to most of them). Also, since she is part of L.A., she has a close relationship with China and Japan (import export reasons).
Back to top Go down
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

Hollywood [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood [APP]   Hollywood [APP] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Accepted~

lol, I visited Hollywood a while ago. XD I don't remember much, except when this crowd of women randomly mobbed this guy that was apparently some actor (I didn't recognize him :I). It was kind of scary, lmao
Back to top Go down
Czechia

Czechia

Hollywood [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood [APP]   Hollywood [APP] EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:28 pm

lmao xD I haven't been there... yet! But my friend visited once and she said it was very... interesting, to say the least (mainly talking about the people there) xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hollywood [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood [APP]   Hollywood [APP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollywood [APP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APH OC Forum :: Information :: The Atlas-
Jump to: