APH OC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers Hetalia Original Characters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Versailles, France [APP]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oppy

oppy

Versailles, France [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Versailles, France [APP]   Versailles, France [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:55 am

Name: Auguste Yves-Marie de Bourbon

Nickname(s): Homo

Area Being Personified: Versailles, France

Timeline (DOB - DOD): Born around 1038 AD (First time mentioned.) Still Alive.

Ethnicity: French

Religion: Roman Catholic

Government: He's always been very conservative. He's not at all fond of change. He was extremely loyal to the King, considering Louis XIV more his father than France ever was. (Which is why he took up de Bourbon over his former last name Bonnefoy)

Likes: Louis XIV, The Bourbon dynasty, Himself, Luxuries, Perfume, Hunting, Tourists, Compliments, Wine, Affection, Beauty, Cycling, Dogs, Architecture, Good Food, Treaties

Dislikes: The French Revolution, Change, Germans, The British, Storms, Not having people pay attention to him, Rude tourists

Notable Foreign Relationships: WELL- Germans really hate him for his treaty and for what he did with Louis XIV. Louis XIV got into a lot of wars. British, Dutch, Prussians, Austrians he does not like. Paris kind of pisses him off a lot, even though Auguste hangs out with him and buys his brands a lot. FRENEMY THING.
Back to top Go down
Babby

Babby

PostSubject: Re: Versailles, France [APP]   Versailles, France [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:46 am

You cannot even fathom how much I love this guy. XD
Back to top Go down
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

PostSubject: Re: Versailles, France [APP]   Versailles, France [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Accepted~ B)

You cannot even fathom how much I love saying 'Bourbon'--/shot
Back to top Go down
Mace

Mace

PostSubject: Re: Versailles, France [APP]   Versailles, France [APP] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Hey.
Hey.

Have you seen this yet?

I immediately thought of Versailles and his bitches. BITCHES. BITCHES EVERYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
oppy

oppy

PostSubject: Re: Versailles, France [APP]   Versailles, France [APP] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Lmaooooo GOD, Not a fan of vocaloid but that song is so perfect. B)

All those bitches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Versailles, France [APP]   Versailles, France [APP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Versailles, France [APP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APH OC Forum :: Information :: The Atlas-
Jump to: